Date:      Fri, 04 Sep 1998 17:58:58 -0700
From:      "Guillermo  E. Ponce Campos" <geponce@campus.mty.itesm.mx>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Questions??

Hi FreeBsd Org.

My name's Guillermo Ponce, I read about FreeBSD in a book of Operating
Systems, I read that these Unix System was supported by the DARPA(Defense
Advanced Research Projects Agency), with an investment in the University of
Californa at Berkeley to develop this system; is that true?

Im really interested to buy The Complete FreeBSD 4.4 with the book and the
4 cd's and I would like to know how's the best way and the best place to
buy it, Im in Monterrey Mexico, close to Texas border line!!

Well I hope that you can give me the best offer...  thanks a lot!!!

Greetings From Monterrey!!
Sincerely
Guillermo Ponce