Date:      Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:40:17 -0600
From:      "Bryan Bunch" <bryanb@walls-media.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Zoneinfo for 3-STABLE machine

Hello All,

I tried searching but could not find a good answer for updating a 3-STABLE
machine so that the correct zoneinfo files are in place.

This machine is running some VERY old code that for various reasons will not
run on newer versions of FreeBSD. Since I cannot build the misc/zoneinfo
port, is there another way I can update things so that the time will be
correct with the new DST dates (for the US)?

I do have several 4-STABLE and 6-STABLE systems at my disposal. I did not
know if I could use any files from those machines to update things or not.

Thanks for and help/pointers.

Bryan