Date:      Sat, 15 Feb 2014 14:49:46 +0100
From:      Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@getmail.no>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: tvheadend installed - now what?

On Sat, 15 Feb 2014 13:10:36 +0100
Bernhard Fr=F6hlich <decke@bluelife.at> wrote:

>=20
> I am not sure about dvb-c but I had to enable "full mux reception" for the
> adapter too to get it scanning properly.

OK, I changed "full mux reception" from "auto" to "on", then I saved config=
. Nothing much changed
 - there are no lines in the debug log at the bottom.
I also tried disabling and enabling the interface, which only gives
Feb 15 14:44:40.571 dvb: Adapter "Sony CXD2820R" Disabled
Feb 15 14:44:47.162 dvb: Adapter "Sony CXD2820R" Enabled
in the debug log.

> I know that it can be frustrating if no muxes and services show up because
> it does not tell you anything why it doesn't work. The only thing that
> provides more info is the debug output on the bottom of the webinterface
> which needs to be enabled manually.

Ah, I found "enable debug log output" - thanks!
--=20
Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@getmail.no>