Date:      Fri, 15 May 1998 09:02:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CAM driver confirmations...

Morning...

	I'm just working on getting my server upgraded to CAM, and just
want to confirm a couple of things.

	First off, the server I'm working on is 2500km away, and I've got
a 'serial console' working on it, but I'd like to try and avoid as many
problems as possible :)

	I seem to recall someone mentioning that I don't *have* to change
my 'sd' devices to 'da' devices right off to use this?  Mainly, I'd like
to be able to backtrack very quickly if I have to, so changing /etc/fstab
makes me a little nervous until I know this isn't going to cause smoke to
come pouring out of the system :(

	Is this, in fact, safe to do?