Date:      Sun, 7 Feb 1999 13:43:45 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Danil Shebunin <daktaklakpak@mtu-net.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pppctl & windows telnet

Hi! Excuse me about my poor English.

How can I customize pppctl (or user ppp) for use it with M$ Windows Telnet
application.

I use port 3000 for controlling user ppp via network. When I use Telnet
from Windows: "telnet free-bsd 3000", Telnet shows garbaged screen. And
worse, after each character typed the <enter> (NL or CR) character added
automatically. I can not type any command.

Is it a MicroSh%t stuff, or I have to customize something in Free-BSD.

Thanks, as long as you answer.

P.S. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Reply to my e-mail also - I'm not subscribed
on these mail lists.