Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:44:23 -0400
From:      "Howard Leadmon" <howard@leadmon.net>
To:        <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Best revision to run under?

 I am sure I am opening a can of worms here, but I will ask anyway.   I have a
couple of the Alpha PC-164SX boards around, one is even running 4.11 on it.

 Anyway I have another one in a rack case, and was going to load it up, but
with the bits I have heard about the latest versions having various issues
nobody has corrected, I wasn't sure what version would be best to run on my
machine.

 Any input on the above is most appreciated..

---
Howard Leadmon
http://www.leadmon.net