Date:      Tue, 12 Nov 1996 15:18:03 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Damian Hamill" <damian@cablenet.net>
To:        linux-isp@pcg.com, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   software uploads

We have developed an ISP customer administration package with things
like a nice customisable front end and online registration etc. which we
have been promising to release for quite some time now.  Well were just
about ready to release it and We want to make it available for ftp.  Can
anyone offer any advice on finding a number of ftp sites that we can
upload it to.

BTW you can check out the software at http://www.cablenet.net/

regards
damian

--
    "There's plenty of rainforest" - A person selling Living Marxism
at Edinburgh Festival.

    Damian Hamill        damian@cablenet.net