Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:38:09 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@geekpunk.net>
To:        Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@online.fr>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, Rahul Siddharthan wrote:

>*Obviously* it's identity theft, so what are you going to do about it?
[obnoxious ascii art snipped]

What I'm going to do about it is make sure there is no doubt in anyone's
mind about it so the casual passerby doesn't mistake the statements for
those of billf.  Then I'm going to try and track down the source of
these emails and report them to the appropriate administrators because:

a) I don't wish this little charade to continue.  It's filling up my
mailspool and annoying the piss out of me.
b) if one of my users was doing something like this I would want to be
informed so I could LART them with the heftiest Clue-by-four in the
toolshed.

I have no intention of feeding the troll, so save your two 80x24
terminals worth of ascii art for someone who has time to deal with such
nonsense.

Brandon D. Valentine
--
http://www.geekpunk.net                         bandix@geekpunk.net