Date:      Thu, 06 Apr 1995 16:00:53 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        David Dawes <dawes@physics.usyd.edu.au>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Since the rumors are flying anyway...

> I just tried it on a machine running SNAP950322, and when I have it
> displaying on a remote display it crashes with SIGILL just after it
> brings up a blank "Choose a City" window.  It seems to work OK when
> displaying on the local display.

This may be a consequence of the whole "multiuser" license thing (yes,
you can buy a license for $10 extra that will let multiple players
interact with the city - it's kind of insane! :-).

However, it's shouldn't SIGILL in any case.  At least not without
some more formal explanation as to why.. :-)

I will pass on your bug report, if you haven't already..
Thanks!

					Jordan