Date:      Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:06:18 -0600
From:      SigmaX <scottclansman@cwazy.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   ASP alternatives?

Hey;
I've been using FreeBSD on a server for several weeks now; this is my
first time using FreeBSD after using Linux for some time.  Pretty soon
I'll have an ASP .NET web application completed and ready for hosting on
said server.  I'd prefer to continue using FreeBSD, and at least get the
hang of it, as from what I've looked up it seems to be among the best of
the best operating systems.  The *NIX ASP .NET server I was using was
XSP, from the Mono project, but the only FreeBSD port I could find of it
has some fatal errors that need to be worked out before it works at all
(In the BSD# project).

Are there any other ASP .NET servers out there for FreeBSD?  I tryed to
google it, but all I could find was XSP and Microsoft sites.
         Thanx,
             SigmaX

--
Registered Linux Freak #: 366,862

"If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo, then Linux is Dolby Pro-Logic Surround Sound with Bass Boost and all the music is free."