Date:      Tue, 29 Sep 1998 16:48:21 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Heiko Schaefer <hschaefer@fto.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: is that happening just here ?

Hi all, again

> > I recently made world (using 2.2-STABLE), and since that moment, i4b
> > wouldnt work any more. Just wondering if that has something to do with the
> > new STABLE sources, or if I have done anything else to this effect.
>
> Did you also rebuild i4b from scratch after installing a new kernel? If not,
> that's where I would start...

well i see, no one is experiencing my problem, so i guess it is some silly
mistake i made.
like i already said, i don't wanna waste anyones time with this problem.
It just isn't worth it, as i plan to install 3.0 when it is released and
will thereby get a nice clean system again (hopefully :))

i only suspected, that there might be some kind of incompatibility of some
part of i4b with something that has changed in 2.2-STABLE.

here are the steps that i took (at least i think i did it that way):

- cd ./i4b/FreeBSD
- sh uninstall.sh

- cvsup -P - stable-supfile

- make world