Date:      Tue, 7 Apr 2015 10:10:25 -0700
From:      Charles Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
To:        Da Rock <freebsd-questions@herveybayaustralia.com.au>
Cc:        FreeBSD - <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Apache, svn, dav, mp42 corruption

On Apr 6, 2015, at 10:07 PM, Da Rock =
<freebsd-questions@herveybayaustralia.com.au> wrote:
> In the logs I get 500 errors - "unable to deliver content".
> As I mentioned, other mp4 files seem to be fine - they even appear to =
be mp42 files as well. So I can't work out what is so different with =
these files that aren't.
> I've also tried with mod_h264_streaming on (not that it appears to be =
working as I would have expected).
> Any ideas on how to debug this one? I've tried my whole toolbox I =
think...

Make sure you've got cache-control and expires headers setup to a =
reasonable value for these media files.
Make sure that you're vending a valid Content-length, even for queries =
using the HEAD method.

(Streaming the files correctly in many of the current generation of =
browsers requires the content to be locally cacheable, at least for =
files bigger than ~1 MB in size.)

Regards,
--=20
-Chuck