Date:      Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:38:11 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Khetan Gajjar <khetan@uunet.co.za>
To:        Donn Miller <dmmiller@cvzoom.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RealPlayer 7

Around Today, "Donn Miller" wrote :

DM>  >         I got disgusted with RP 5 because all of my favorite programs updated
DM>  > to G2 format, so I nuked it. Today I installed the latest linux-base
DM>  > port, downloaded the binary (non-rpm) version of linux RP 7 and it
DM>  > worked great. video and all. This is on an up-to-the-minute 5.0-Current.
DM>
DM>  I think I found the problem -- it had "disable custom sampling rates"
DM>  checked in the preferences section.  I unchecked that, and at least

I had it checked, and it wasn't an issue (on my SB Vibra 16). Oh well.
The only issue is that the RealAudio plugin doesn't work with
Netscape :-(

Khetan Gajjar.
---
khetan@uunet.co.za	* khetan@os.org.za        * PGP Key, contact
UUNET South Africa	* FreeBSD enthusiast      * details and other
http://www.uunet.co.za	* http://www.freebsd.org  * information at
System Administration   * http://office.os.org.za * kg+details@uunet.co.za