Date:      Mon, 22 Dec 1997 12:25:07 +0100
From:      Haider Roland  VAI/TAW2 <HaiderRo@linz.vai.co.at>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   network adapter jumper settings ?

what I'm askin' looks like a question that cries for a "_rtfm_" reply,
but.....
To avoid troubles with a DO$ setup program I've searched for an old
network adapter
that is completely hardware configure able. I really got one, but now
the bad news:

I have no manual and no (nearly) idea what type it is.

The only thing that helps identifying is a little red sticker saying:
"Novell Labs Tested & Approved"
and a marking "Rev N3.1"

It's a 16bit ISA card with a socket for a boot-ROM, so I assume it's a
NE2000.

If somebody can identify the card with the following description any
help
with the jumper settings would be appreciated.

Connectors: BNC and 15pin AUI
Chip: W89C901

    ws
JP1 XX