Date:      Wed, 7 Jul 1999 11:10:57 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Malte Lance <malte.lance@gmx.net>
To:        vallo@matti.ee
Cc:        twschulz@gloria.cord.edu, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to actually link with GLX library?

On  7 Jul, Vallo Kallaste wrote:
> I'm talking about g200 glx module, the card is G200 SD with 8MB of
> memory. Actually I tried to change the symlink but after executing xlock
> -inwindow -mode morph3d got total hang. Seems that changing symlink
> isn't enough, yes all references say it is enough...

When installing g200-glx you got ligGL.so.*
Linking should be done with "-lGL" instead of "-lMesaGL". Maybe you
have to recompile the whole xlock-port with the mentioned change. I
don't know xlock, but have you tried the apps in Mesa-3.?/demos ?
Are there any error-messages when starting the app ? Do you get the
"@@Created GLX Context.." message ?

Malte.

--
Malte Lance.