Date:      Tue, 10 Jul 2001 09:20:38 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir@unt.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Handbook Translation

Hello,

We are currently in the process of translating the
FreeBSD Handbook to the Arabic Language. So far we have
chapter 18 and 1 (most of 2) done. I would like to work
out the details of:

1. Any particular thing we should pay attention to
while doing the translation.
2. Any specific format we have to stick to.
3. How we can post our contributions and make it part
of the FreeBSD site ... /usr/share/doc/.. etc.

Thank you.

Mohammed Elzubeir

Aunyx - Arabic Unix Project
http://www.aunyx.org/