Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 08:58:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Matt Behrens <matt@zigg.com>
To:        Yiorgos Adamopoulos <adamo@dblab.ece.ntua.gr>
Cc:        Michael Robinson <robinson@netrinsics.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Astonishingly stupid question

On Wed, 19 May 1999, Matt Behrens wrote:

: I imagine (since I don't have a spare system) :-) that essentially,
: your new init will just happily come up in a single-user, console-only,
: read-only filesystem mode, and be happy doing so.  After all, boot
: -s just runs /sbin/init instead of /bin/sh, right?

Ah, fudge.  Swap /bin/sh and /sbin/init in that last sentence...

Matt Behrens <matt@zigg.com>
Owner/Administrator, zigg.com
Chief Engineer, Nameless IRC Network