Date:      Thu, 06 Apr 1995 16:21:22 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        gary@palmer.demon.co.uk, freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Suggestion on slow probing devices

> > > Oh oh. Terry's flipped :-)
> >
> > "Then there are some theories which state that this has already happened.."
>
> Just like "There are some who say that, even now, the lost tribe, fleeing
> the Cylon tyranny, is searching... for a shining planet, called 'Earth'".
>
> Didn't know you were a "Battlestar Galactica" fan...  8-) 8-) 8-).

Actually, I am..  Starbuck!  Apollo!  Such incredibly inspired names!
And Lorne Green as the captain - such inspired casting!

But actually, I was referring to the Douglas Adams quote from HG,
talking about the theory that once someone discovered the true meaning
if the universe, it would instantly be replaced with something much
more confusing and incomprehensible. :-)

And besides, for TRULY inspired television we need look no further
than "Buck Rogers, in the 21st century."

						Jordan