Date:      Sun, 16 Aug 1998 16:52:04 -0500
From:      "Gregory D. Moncreaff" <moncrg@bt340707.res.ray.com>
To:        hackers <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   2.2.7R and /sys/i386/include/conf.h

This file is aparently still needed by "config" to build a kernel but is
not
present in a source tree created by "cvs co -rRELENG_2_2_7_RELEASE src"

looking at the version labeling in CVSROOT from one of the 2.2.7 release
disks shows
that it was not tagged for 2.2.6 either.

I wonder how this happened....

--
                Greg Moncreaff, Senior Software Engineer, CNS/ATN
                Raytheon Systems Company, Mailstop 2.2.2507