Date:      Thu, 25 Apr 1996 12:40:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      John Hart <dashadow@tchnet.tchnet.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   UUCP Question

I had a few questions about UUCP within FreeBSD about a week or so ago.
I had quite a bit of replies, but I have still not gotten any real help.
I already know that I had to add the new login for the caller, and I have
to edit the sendmail.cf file.

Basically there is an outside business that will call in three times a
day and retrieve their mail.  We will do no calling out at all.  I have
no idea where I am suppost to go from here.  I didn't even get a straight
answer on what to do within sendmail.cf...

I know, I know, buy the book.  Currently I cannot buy the book, and I
would like a little help if anyone could...

John

John Hart, System Administrator                       Technet Internet Services
dashadow@tchnet.com                                               (517)796-8200