Date:      Wed, 12 Jun 2002 18:15:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      rei ner <reinerm2k1@yahoo.com>
To:        Darren Pilgrim <dmp@pantherdragon.org>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.6 ISO files

--- Darren Pilgrim <dmp@pantherdragon.org> wrote:
> Please ignore "Bzdik BSD."  He was out of line

It's on my /dev/null already ;) ... Anyway the reason
why I asked this because I have a friend who can
afford to have an internet connection(it's his fathers
office where we can connect to the internet) and we're
already tracking the "freebsd stable" on some of his
box, but at home since I can't afford it, I don't even
 have a modem/telephone connection at home. So the
only way I can explore fbsd is to install it using CDs
and I don't think money or internet connection will be
the hindrance on exploring fbsd, maybe someday if we
know already how to build all those packages at once,
put it on a cd then I have my own distribution sets to
explore with.

thanks!