Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 1998 15:58:02 -0800
From:      Studded <Studded@dal.net>
To:        Jesse Walters <jwalt@mwci.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BAndwidth Utilization Log

Jesse Walters wrote:

>         I am looking for a program to keep accurate records of bandwidth
> used by a customer on a t1 so we can bill them accordingly.  MRTG is ok,
> but it only keeps averages not the actual total.  Any suggestions?

	If there's a freebsd box involved ipfw could easily be used to keep an
accounting record. I'm also cc'ing this to the ISP list since you're
more likely to get an informed response from them.

Good luck,

Doug

--
***         Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network       ***
*** Proud operator, designer and maintainer of the world's largest