Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 2003 17:38:13 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Riccardo.Veraldi@fi.infn.it
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   gnome 2

Hello,
on my XP1000 when I Start a Gnome session the machine freezes,
no log in any file about the event, the machine is not accessbile from
console neither remotely and I Am unable to track down the event which
makes it crash. Maybe it could be something related to the XFree86 driver
for the video card, anyway any other window manager is working so it's not
a problem just asking if someone tryed out Gnome on XP1000 or Miata
thanks

Rick