Date:      Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:03:24 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Practicalities of FAQ->Handbook migrations

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 03:03:06PM -0500, Tom Rhodes wrote:

>When can we start :)

Sorry, you forgot to attach your patch.  ;-)

Seriously, I'm not trying to be cute here.  (Well, okay, maybe a
*tiny* bit cute.)  We just have a lot of brief bits in the FAQ that
don't really fit in an existing Handbook section.

The nice thing about this is that we will have the ability to split
things out easily.  "Oh, we have a bunch for short bits on using mice,
let's open up a mice chapter."

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
my FreeBSD column: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons