Date:      Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:43:28 +0200
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        Bob Frazier <bobf@mrp3.com>
Cc:        Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/122615: occasional crash/boot while running Xorg

Mark Linimon wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 12:50:02PM +0000, Bob Frazier wrote:
>>  the information is in a 55Mb zip and I read the warning about containing
>>  passwords, etc. - How can I get this file to you?
>
> For something this large, please put it up on a web site somewhere
> and give us a URL to it.  GNATS is a database whose contents many people
> replicate on their own machines; our spam-catcher caps the size at 500M,
> and even that is probably too large for its purpose.
>
> mcl

I dont entirely understand the size involved. The output of the kgdb or
gdb on the coredumps, should show a backtrace which is readable wrt.
size. I Think you also want to include the coredumps themselves?

Please put them online somewhere to download if need to, but lets first
extract the backtrace from the coredump information itself.

Thanks,
remko

--

/"\   Best regards,                      | remko@FreeBSD.org