Date:      Fri, 08 Mar 1996 08:32:09 -0600
From:      "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
To:        Wilson MacGyver <macgyver@infinet.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Subject:   Re: direct access to video card

A while back I ported Linux' svga and graphics libraries. As I remember
it was little more than an afternoon project.  Sorry but I lost interest
and need the disk space for something else :(.  But it ain't too bad
if you don't look at the code, just close your eyes and compile.
That stuff is hideous.

eric.

--
erich@lodgenet.com