Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 1995 14:35:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        Gary Jennejohn <garyj@rks32.pcs.dec.com>
Cc:        hackers%freebsd.org@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com
Subject:   gdb

Rod told me that you are the person I should direct questions to, in
regards to gdb.  During making world, there is a warning printed in
regards to /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/gdb/mmalloc/mmap-sup.o saying that it has
no namelist.  Looking at mmap-sup.c, it seems to be dependent on
HAVE_MMAP.  Don't we have MMAP?  I was wondering if you knew about this
warning, and since I don't know enough about mmap myself, I thought I'd
make sure you knew about this.

Thanks.

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |