Date:      Sun, 28 May 2000 16:51:01 +0200
From:      Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>
To:        "FreeBSD Current Users' list" <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SB AWE64 not recognised anymore

On Sun, May 28, 2000 at 04:34:57PM +0200, Jose M. Alcaide wrote:
> Ollivier Robert wrote:
> >
> > I just upgraded my home machine from 4.0-R to 5.0-CURRENT and have found
> > something odd. I have an ISA PnP SB AWE64 in the machine and it is not seen by
> > the system at all.
> >

> -CURRENT kernel built last Thursday recognizes my AWE64 PnP:

Cool:-) Mine is from yesterday:

FreeBSD fonix.hos.u-szeged.hu 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #2: Sat May 27
22:
38:40 CEST 2000     root@fonix.hos.u-szeged.hu:/usr/src/sys/compile/FONIX
i386

and works. I am now checking the commit logs to see what might have
happened because last week's stuff just arrived into the archive section at
www.freebsd.org.

--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM