Date:      Mon, 3 Dec 2001 04:36:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      TheNapsterOfPorn@msn.com ()
To:        Consumer@isp.com
Subject:   PornNapster, completely FREE to download and use!

 (TheNapsterOfPorn@msn.com) on Monday, December 3, 2001 at 04:36:36

Dear Sir or Madam: Its finally here, the product we've all been waiting for... PORN NAPSTER.
Download as much as you want, anytime you want, for as long as you want. No credit card needed, no membership fees of any sort... just loads and loads of porn. We are now the largest porn database in the world, cum join the fun! Click below to proceed.
http://179.96.876.27-wjuhjrrrla-bpyoq-dlmjcjt.htm@1114635298/index.html?redirect=www.vr9.com/pornnapster/nop.htm