Date:      Fri, 11 Jun 1999 12:21:06 -0400
From:      "Pleschutznig, Andreas" <Andreas.Pleschutznig@Schwab.COM>
To:        "'joe@vpop.net'" <joe@vpop.net>, Chris Cook <ccook@tcworks.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: redunancy without RAID

Pull the power from the drive. That way the drive stops working without
hurting the bus. You are perfectly save, your drive will not have any
damages(other than logical) from that procedure.

Andy

--
Andreas Pleschutznig
Sr. Unix System Admin

Warning: All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the Charles
Schwab & Co., Inc. corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival
and review by someone other than the recipient.