Date:      20 May 1999 00:48:50 +1000
From:      "John Saunders" <john.saunders@nlc.net.au>
To:        "Jose M. Alcaide" <jose@we.lc.ehu.es>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: a COMPAT22 flag should be added to 3.2's /etc/make.conf

In freebsd-stable you wrote:
> David O'Brien wrote:
> > They are also commented out.  Did you uncomment them or something?  If so
> > then just add a line for COMPAT22.
>
> Yes, I already did it. :-)
>
> What I wanted to say was that the COMPAT22 flag (commented out or not,
> this could be a point for discussion) should be added to the 3.2's
> /etc/make.conf.

I've submitted a PR to get it added (commented out) to make.conf. Although
it was for -current which has a COMPAT3x flag as well.

Cheers.
        .     | John Saunders  - mailto:john@nlc.net.au            (EMail) |
    ,--_|\    |                - http://www.nlc.net.au/              (WWW) |
   /  Oz  \   |                - 02-9489-4932 or 04-1822-3814      (Phone) |
   \_,--\_/   | NORTHLINK COMMUNICATIONS P/L - Supplying a professional,   |
         v    | and above all friendly, internet connection service.       |