Date:      Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:01:20 +0930
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
To:        Zsolt Kuti <kuti@cetelem.hu>
Cc:        freebsdjava <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: keytool

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 03:29:39PM +0200, Zsolt Kuti wrote:
> I were to use the following (jdk1.2.2):
> keytool -genkey -alias blabla
> Everything goes fine until the question: is it correct?
> Then after answering yes it just keeps waiting.
>
> Anybody uses keytool successfully?
> If I import a .keystore from an NT I can work with it, but can not
> generate a new key.

I have used it successfully.  In fact, I just used it with the command
line you typed above and it worked (although it took a few seconds to
generate the key).  Can you give an exact exmaple of some input that
fails for you?

--
Greg Lewis                            Email : glewis@eyesbeyond.com
Eyes Beyond                           Mobile: 0419 868 494