Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 07:56:08 -0700
From:      davey@aps-services.com
To:        Seth <seth@freebie.dp.ny.frb.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ADSL??

Go with the External ASDL modem, I have Pacific Bell ASDL and I
am running a freebsd box 2.2.7 with two nics and running natd. With
that said and also paying Warner, to make sure the configurations
were right, Pacific Bell found out I was not running Windows 95 and
refused to support me as a customer.

The point I am trying to make is that as you go farther away from
their hardware recommendations, the harder it is to get help.

David