Date:      Fri, 14 Jan 2000 18:45:01 -0800
From:      arnee <arnee@geocities.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   NFS and Samba (file transfer crashes system)

Hello,

Not sure if this is the right place to report this. My system (server)
crashes when i transfer files FROM a client (unix and win9x). The error
seems to be random because i can sometimes transfer a whole directory
that is more than 50mgs or so and sometimes i can't even transfer
anything less than 15mgs.

System:

pcchips m571 with cyrix 6x86
promise ultra66

Anyone interested in more info let me know. Plus, is this kind of thread
encourage in this list? I'm simply wondering if this would help,
otherwise i could just follow cvs and hope things will work.

arnee