Date:      Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:43:22 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Remko Lodder" <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        "Ernest Park" <ernest.park@palamida.com>
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Security Alert: <FreeBSD> : Response Requested

On Thu, July 17, 2008 3:32 am, Ernest Park wrote:
>       *Attention <Security Response Team>:*
>
>  Our research shows that your project may be using BIND, and may be
> impacted
> by the vulnerabilities identified below.

Hello,

Thanks for sending this message, it's on the wrong forum but nevertheless
thanks for sending this over.

We already knew about this, so your research is inadequate, in addition we
released an advisory for this a couple of days ago.

The latest FreeBSD versions have been updated to have this fix included.

Thanks.

--
/"\   Best regards,                      | remko@FreeBSD.org
\ /   Remko Lodder                       | remko@EFnet