Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:13:53 -0700
From:      Alan Batie <alan@batie.org>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   DHCP & DNS

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

What do people use to tie DHCP into DNS?  From a cursory look, it doesn't
look like the Unix versions do this, and of all places, I would have expected
them to.  The NT version doesn't either, expecting WINS to pick up the slack.
So, it looks to me like something has to be crafted up by hand?
--
Alan Batie                   ______    www.rdrop.com/users/alan      Me
alan@batie.org               \    /    www.qrd.org         The Triangle

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM