Date:      Thu, 23 Jul 1998 22:32:00 -0700
From:      Peter Jones <p@mail.dancris.com>
To:        <FREEBSD-HARDWARE@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Install From CD-ROM Trouble

Hi everyone,
I am trying to install 2.2.6 from CD, the computer boots from the CD just
fine. After the last warning before newfs, I hit OK and then the computer
restarts. Sometimes before newfs and sometimes the install starts and the
computer restarts at about 4% done with bin.
The CD-ROM Drive is IDE Primary Slave. The Hard Drive is IDE Primary
Master. All Hardware is supported. FreeBSD will be the only OS on this
system. I hope that this is all the info you need.
I would be glad to hear anything at all so that I would be forced to stop
pulling my hair out and use my brain.

Thanks,
Peter