Date:      Sun, 13 Aug 2000 12:57:15 +0200
From:      Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.demon.nl>
To:        Ada Lim <adal@cse.unsw.edu.au>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: hd-only install

On Sun, Aug 13, 2000 at 08:18:50PM +1000, Ada Lim wrote:

FreeBSD can be installed via the network (NFS, FTP). See the menus
that sysinstall presents you with. Booting off the network, assuming
network card the SRM console supports, should also work (I have not tried
that one myself)

W/

> How do I install FreeBSD on a machine that only has a hard disk and no
> other removable media?  NetBSD can install through bootp/tftp...
>
> Ada

> with "unsubscribe freebsd-alpha" in the body of the message
---end quoted text---

--
Wilko Bulte  	 					wilko@freebsd.org
							Arnhem, the Netherlands