Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:40:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      deimos <deimos@lowrider.lewman.org>
To:        Alexandr Listopad <laa@ZGIA.zp.ua>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvsup to RELENG_4 = 5.0-CURRENT?

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Alexandr Listopad wrote:

> >*default release=cvs tag=.
>                       ^^^^^ - 2
>
> >*default compress
> >src-all
> >cvs-crypto
> >ports-all
> >

> cvsup(1) :
>
>      Default settings may be specified in a line whose collection name is
>      *default. Such defaults will apply to subsequent lines in the supfile.
>      Multiple *default lines may be present.  New values augment or override
>      any defaults specified earlier in the supfile. Values specified explicit-
>      ly for a collection override any default values.
>

> you are so lazy...

	Ya know, I did realize I made a mistake, and apologized for
the WOB.  I haven't done a dumb thing like this since 2.2, forgive me for
not being perfect.  Jeez.

--

|  Andy   |     e-mail      |      web       |     finger        |
|         | andy@lewman.com | www.lewman.com | alewman@shore.net |

"... an experienced, industrious, ambitious, and often quite often
picturesque liar."
		-- Mark Twain