Date:      Fri, 13 Jun 1997 09:21:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@cybercom.net>
To:        Iain Templeton <iaint@CU-SeeMe.educ.utas.edu.au>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FREEBSD ON TELEVISION PROGRAM

On Fri, 13 Jun 1997, Iain Templeton wrote:

 : They showing JP on TV in all the other countries that the Lost World is
 : being released in as well? Or it that kind of shameless promotion an
 : Australian trait only (not bl**dy likely)?

I think several cable networks are running it along with Speed.  But I
don't have cable, so I had to rent it on video (VHS...sorry).  Didn't want
to be left out of all the good dinosaur conversations, ya' know?

K.S.