Date:      Thu, 8 Mar 2001 18:23:31 -0600
From:      Andrew Hesford <ajh3@cec.wustl.edu>
To:        Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
Cc:        "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jslivko@datasyrge.net>, Andrew Hesford <ajh3@chmod.ath.cx>, FreeBSD-stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: APM

That could be the case... I heard somewhere 5.0 was likely to be
released toward the end of this year. Is this true, or was I smoking
something?

On a side note, it is not really wise to submit a message to more than
one mailing list, if procmail isn't properly configured. When somebody
replies to my message, and CC's both lists, I get at least three copies
of the response...

--
Andrew Hesford
ajh3@cec.wustl.edu