Date:      Mon, 09 Nov 1998 14:24:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG, java-port@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Testing of FreeBSD JDK 1.1.7

On 09-Nov-98 Nate Williams wrote:
> In other news, I've got JDK1.1.7 built, and am wait on my testers to
> give me some feedback on it.  The only testing I've done on it has been
> to make sure it compiles itself and actually 'run' the bug-report
> programs.

Nate,

I'm testing your JDK 1.1.7 and it seems to run fine.  I've tested it on
all my standard apps.  Not a problem yet! Swing, AWT, JDBC, all without a
problem.

This is just initial testing, no hard core stress tests.

And on this release, only some of the apps have the blue background.  Most
flash the blue, then reset to the normal color.

---
Patrick S. Gardella                    Director of Web Development
The Creative Group    1-800-804-0783 ext 29     606-858-8029 (fax)
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com                 PGP Key ID 0xEE2D47A9