Date:      Tue, 17 Nov 2015 01:07:29 +0100
From:      Dirk Engling <erdgeist@erdgeist.org>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Getting rid of 2*Njail sendmail processes

On 16.11.15 23:12, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> It has always bothered me to no end, to have to run two sendmail
> processes in jails, just to be able to get the cron emails.

I usually disable sendmail alltogether and put

  daily_output="/var/log/daily.log"
  weekly_output="/var/log/weekly.log"
  monthly_output="/var/log/monthly.log"
  daily_status_security_output="/var/log/daily_status_security.log"

into my periodic.conf. This is where I think it should've gone in the
first place unless you're very sure you want some smtp daemon running in
your jails.

  erdgeist