Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:28:01 -0700
From:      Joe Kelsey <joek@mail.flyingcroc.net>
To:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: gnome-session 2.4 no longer runs $HOME/.gnomerc

The basic problem boils down to the fact that the old startup
effectively ran

ssh-agent -- .gnomerc

at login and now the new Xsession does not allow for an effective
replacement.

*iff* the command to Xsession when it starts has the value "custom",
*then* it effectively runs

ssh-agent -- .xsession

otherwise it runs

sss-agent -- gnome-session

I do not see any place in the GDM setup which allows me to cause the
argument to Xsession to have the value "custom".  If anyne can point out
the part of the gdm setup documentation I do not see, I would greatly
appreciate it.

/Joe