Date:      Mon, 14 May 2001 11:00:23 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Bob C. Ruddy" <ruddy@udlug.org>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: POP email client for darwin

check out fetchmail

Bob

On Mon, 14 May 2001, Damien Champagne wrote:

->
->--
->Hello,
->
->Is there an email client for freeBSD that allows for POP access? I've
->been introduced to freeBSD via OSX. Years ago I used to use PINE as
->my email client, but even though I can run it in Darwin, I've
->realized it's not for POP (or is it?) The Mail application that ships
->with OSX is lousy, and I'd like to do much more in the command-line
->environment.
->
->Also, is there anything I can do to spread freeBSD (and open-source)
->in the world?
->
->Thank You, Damien Champagne
->_______________
->Damien Champagne
->
->Evil Genius: Slugs! He created slugs! They can't hear, they can't
->speak, they can't operate machinery. If I were creating the world, I
->wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would've
->started with lasers, eight o'clock, day one.
->
->To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
->with "unsubscribe freebsd-newbies" in the body of the message
->