Date:      Fri, 24 Feb 2012 05:41:36 -0500
From:      Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Justin Hibbits <chmeeedalf@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Suggestions for porting software and other items

I've just openly asked if I could host a download on my repository-
not those exact words but the same general content. The reason for
this is that systems such as the PS3 and the Wii- I've almost got it
setup. And sorry, Justin, about the lag in testing the card, It's
working now in Linux but I don't have the patch reapplied to test it
out on FreeBSD- are limited in memory and can benefit from a Java
desktop or interface similar to those of a smart phone.

All in all, I feel stupid.

Aside: Thanks for putting up with me and helping me to learn about
FreeBSD, RISC, and all that hacking phracking stuff.