Date:      Tue, 13 Oct 1998 23:00:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      BSD lists mailbox <bsd@wharfrat.nethead.com>
To:        Joe <joe@lab.cba.ualr.edu>
Cc:        "Michael G." <mikegoe@ibm.net>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Need opinion on X and an S3 Virge/DX video card

I've been running SuSE Linux with the S3 Virge/DX and GX cards for over a
year with XFree and have had no problems.. It's kind of my perfered one
now and I'll be using it with bsd now that I'm working for a bsd shop.

What a bummer.. having to move from a linux shop to a bsd shop.. whatever
will I do ;)

-Joe Hamelin <joe@nethead.com>