Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:54:08 -0600
From:      Lute Mullenix <lute@cableone.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org, smk007@mail4u.com.mm
Subject:   Re: I am learning about FreeBSD.

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:27:26 -0800 (PST)
KHIN KHIN <than_shwe2003@yahoo.com> insisted:

> I am from Myanmar.Internet is expensive in my country. So I am only
> using Government web mail. I am really interested in OS. That's why
> I really want to learn FreeBSD.
>
> Reply me smk007@mail4u.com.mm

Hi,

I see that someone already suggested the handbook, which is free and
available online, so you can download it, or if you choose the option
have it installed on your hard drive when you install FreeBSD. The
book that really got me up to speed with FreeBSD though is the one
listed below.

FreeBSD
An Open-Source Operating System For Your Personal Computer, written by
Annelise Anderson.

I wish you the best of luck.

--
 Lute