Date:      Wed, 5 Jan 2000 10:07:54 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        nate@mt.sri.com (Nate Williams), William Woods <freebsd@cybcon.com>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A couple questions regarding pcmcia cards....

> : I still have mine sitting here (although I haven't used it since I got
> : my 600E), and I really liked it.  However, with only 24MB and no
> : hard-disk, it's cutting it close.
>
> Thanks for the feedback.  I'm looking for an older machine to do
> testing on, so the limited memory isn't a huge deal to me.  BTW, what
> pccard/cardbus bridge does the unit have?

Umm, let me go look at the commit messages, which should tell me what I
have. :)

Hmm, I didn't have to commit the code, so I don't remember.  However, I
*think* it's a CardBus bridge running in emulation mode, if I remember
right.

> I can also get one with a broken display for $100, although I think on
> that one I can talk them down quite a bit.

Buy both of them, and use the disk and power from the broken display for
the good display. *grin*

Unfortunately, mine has two bad hard-disks (both were dropped and
crashed), and a broken case.  I really should get rid of it, but it's
got some important files I can never find time to backup....

Nate