Date:      Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:45:31 -0500
From:      "Simon" <simon@optinet.com>
To:        "Marcus Reid" <marcus@blazingdot.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: network backup

They don't change a whole lot, but they do change and new ones are
uploaded. What I'm trying to do is build massive network backup server,
backing up 6+ servers simultaneously. Each server has about 50-100gb
worth of data to be backed up daily. I did look at dump, looks great, the
only problem is that it can't backup individual directories, rather whole
filesystems, if I didn't misread something.

-Simon